Sunday, October 4, 2009

Street Fairs, Chain Letters...Word of Mouth

The idea is to spread the word. Please do not ever send me a chain letter and tell me to forward it to my friends .... I wouldn't have any if I forwarded all those chain letters - (some with very good intentions). If I chose to leave them unopened for the time that I had available, they would stress me that they were unopened. If I take the moment when they are received, I wouldn't have another available moment.

My idea is to talk to others, share your thoughts. It is amazing that when you open up your heart so many things are opened up to you. When you choose to read this blog, or any other - it is when you have a moment and are inclined to share it with us. A simple mention, by you, at the right time and to the right person could open doors that we have been trying to breakdown. I have said that we feel "shameless" at times, but shameless for a cause which takes the shame out of the equation.

Just keep us in mind and you may be the person who changes the course in an instant. I try to remember that "in an instant, life could change" just as easily for the better than worse.

If we live by the law of attraction - it will be for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment