Friday, April 29, 2011

In a minute - your life could change...

I try to remember this particularly in one of those funky moods - that in minute life could turn around, just as in a minute you could be thrown a curve ball.  You know by now I love quotes - there is one that says


“It's not how many times you fall that matters,
it's how many time you get back up.”


Although, intellectually,  I realize these 'funky moods' are nothing more than an inconvenience they really get to you when you can not escape from them..... that is when it is necessary to look around and pull from the strength of others.  My gift was holding our class last night - where I received a few hugs and as always, was in awe of the courage & fortitude of these survivors.


"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment