Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nick Charles embracing life....

CNN sport anchor Nick Charles shares his poignant view of life....

Nick states "never give up on life"....."it's imperfect, it is filled with huge adversities and little annoyances .....but in terms of what happens to us is 20% and how you react to it is 80% ...... remember you have control about how you view everyday......"

Among the words are Nick Charles' life tips:
  • Don't get married early.
  • Travel the world.
  • Have a love of language and literature.
  • Learn to love your own company so you're not needy.
  • Ask yourself where do you want to be tomorrow? What about in 5 years, 10 years?
  • What do I require in a relationship? What am I capable of giving?
  • Enjoy little moments and turn them into ecstasy.
  • Fasten onto the positives of life.


But my personal favorite is
"When that day comes, he says, he'll dance around the ring, his head held high, a smile on his face. "In the 12th round, somebody is going to raise my hand. I'm going to be victorious.

"I finally got my life right."


No comments:

Post a Comment