Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vacation......

I was away for a week in Florida and on catch up for the last week, Yes - you remember, record breaking cold temperatures in Florida - that was the week I chose to go. At the airport, my friend said that it was predicted to be cold - and I replied "at least there will be no snow around". This is when the Lord decides to remind me of His sense of humor. Oh yes, we were in Orlando - and there was snow! Do you know about the sense of humor the Lord has?...because I am reminded of it on more occasions than I care to remember, and please learn from me - you really do not need some of those lessons.

So I am back and Debbie has been working diligently, while I have not! The newsletter has been revamped and volume 2 will soon to be in your email. (If you know that we do not have your email address, please complete the contact page on our website and you will be added to the list).

In addition, to completing the email, Debbie has locked in a "gala" date and a sky dive date. There are more surprises but - I will allow you to be surprised. We are still frustrated with "space issues" but persevering.

"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it - but all that had gone before." Jacob Riis

No comments:

Post a Comment