Saturday, May 14, 2011


He's a little embarrassed to be on a three wheeler rather than a two wheeler - God Bless him - he is out and about.  Just recently my sister suggested I might look into a three wheel cruiser - and I felt like Octavio a little embarrassed.  I have had my motorcycle license for almost ten years - sans motorcycle and since I had such a bad bicycle fall last year - they are concerned it may not be to my best advantage to start riding now....hmmmmm - If a three wheel cruiser will keep me feeling young - it may be the solution - I can still have the wind in my hair (under the helmet in NY) and a sense of free spiritedness.

So Octavio is still out riding his cycle - what are you doing? 5 months into the year - are those goals being met?  have you adapted them... remember the quote and let's get back on track.

"Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner." ~Les Brown






1 comment:

  1. can you get one with a side car....for me? he,he,he,he!!!

    ReplyDelete