Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Law of Attraction - are you using it yet?

Tell me why some of the simplest things to do are the last on the list????

I recall asking clients about their weight loss success - and inevitably one of the answers was water!  WATER, really? Available to us all, not bad tasting, little cost - big reward.  Water, flushes out the toxins, makes you feel full, it is great for your skin and all your cells - water, and it is hard for some people to do. My advice was ( as you know me), a baby step - whatever your intake is now - add one glass. Then in a day or so add another - and another until you have reached the suggested amount of half your body weight in ounces.  Simple, try it!

Then there is the law of attraction. Desire (be clear about it).  Expect it (be open). Receive it! Simple enough? Where is the problem?  A quiet meditation during your day - realizing what you want. Be specific! And focus on your desire (not the lack or void you are trying to fill) .

No why did I start this? Because I am on the receiving end.  I shared in an earlier blog, how you should be specific about your desires because they do manifest.  On Sunday I was reading in the paper about Long Islanders pushing their limits...and read about Shari Zagorski of Oceanside who led a group that hiked the entire length of the Greenbelt Trail from Hecksher to Sunken Meadow - 32 miles. Oh, I cut it out, told Debbie about it and decided to have a hiking fundraiser.

Yesterday, I received notification that we had a new fundraiser. Someone decided, through Active.com, to raise funds for Strength for Life.  Well, usually we know about it, have asked people in a specific event .... or something.  This was out of the blue.  I quickly wrote a thank you  a "please tell us something about yourself and your event" email and let it go. 

I received an answer. A local hiker decided to do something for charity - and selected Strength for Life.

There are no coincidences!

There is definitely more to the story - and I will tell it all!

"Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen."  ~ Corin Nemec

No comments:

Post a Comment