Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Attracting what you truly desire....

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
~Lily Tomlin
I read this quote today and smiled...OMG how true.  Some of you have heard this story - so bear with me.  Soon after my divorce, I joined a divorce/separated group for support.  On day one - they asked "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"......I really wasn't thinking five years in advance, I was just trying to make it day to day.  I answered "living on the water or a golf course" because who wouldn't want to live near the bay or ocean and I love golf - so answered.

Well 5 years later, after the sale of my home and the purchase of a condo , I remembered this- (and honestly it was 5 years)......I live right behind an executive golf course and on a pond....

Lesson learned - be more specific!

A post or two ago - I noted the following quote:

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."~ Napoleon Hill

Think BIG, my friends! 

Trust me on this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment