Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seven foods farmers won't eat!!!!

There is always one that surprises me...this time it is canned tomatoes - there goes my marinara sauce - POMI - here I come.

When I think about the evolution of my diet - I am amazed and can't believe that it is not pure...well it is not! As an Italian who loved ham and swiss and pepper salad on crusty italian bread and meat sauce as a staple.... and to tell you I have not tasted that in 10 -15 years...one who now buys organic, eats more avocados, fruits and vegetables, opts for gluten free on most occasions - I am perplexed.  I understand that had I continued those choices my life would be different - but I did believe by the good choices I should be in a much lighter place - NOT!

I will continue to evolve and make better choices as the education reaches us.... do the same!

Please read:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2ypuLD/planetgreen.discovery.com/food-health/foods-unsafe-doctors-eat.html


You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, the encountering may be the very experience which creates the vitality and the power to endure.

~ Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment