Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let's Ban Together For Annette

Let's all ban together and help our friend Annette. 
As a community you 'get' the disease but her journey has the straw that must be relieved.
Pray!!! Donate!!! Let's get her on Ellen!!! 



Via Annette DeLuca Gerani
February 6 at 8:02pm ·
 
Let me begin by saying that anyone who reads this post, is meant to. There is no one on my page that I do not hold dear in my heart. For the past 4.5 years I have willfully warriored through Breast and colon cancer. My recent CT & bloodwork has shown a 4th & 5th metastis to both of my lungs. This warrior is weary, and overwhelmed by pain daily. I must accept that I will die from this Cancer, I am not one of the lucky ones who can beat it. I'm not giving up, but I may be giving in. I have a week full of tests, biopsies and surgeries up next, but I may decide to put out the white flag. My joints & other tissues have been so compromised by all the chemo that I am not certain I will allow anymore. I thought guts & Godiva would get me through, but apparently not. I have been cut, radiated, chemod so many times and the bitch won't die. You all have asked me over & over what you can do. This time you can help. My mother is still reeling from my father's death. If you live close and I do start treatment, I WILL, without a doubt be disabled and bed ridden. I will need help with meals, laundry, cleaning, etc. if you live far, Amanda is starting a fundraiser to offset the astronomical cost of co-pays, dealing with over the counter remedies, gas expense, etc. please give what you can and please share on social media. Everyone should also write to Ellen Degenerous, there are a handful of bucket list items I have left to do and meeting her is one of them. And of course I MUST meet Lady Gaga before " the edge of glory". I will keep you all posted as to my decisions and treatment options. For now the warrior must rest. I love you all and am blessed by the amount of and depth of lovely people in my life.
F**K U CANCER, YOU KNARLY BEAST!




No comments:

Post a Comment