Thursday, June 9, 2011

they keep making it easier....

While I waited at Best Buy for a new printer (ARRGHH!) I came upon this advertisement...
E Zip Trail Z.  My initial understanding was that you can adapt your bike with a battery operated system to assist you when needed.  Of course I googled this when I got home - the E Zip Trail Z sells electric bikes that allows you to monitor your output and assist when you need it -  (hills I say).  I believed that this would be the impetus for weekend warrior cyclists to attempt longer rides - they are their own SAG wagon.

I believe we are moving in the right direction - very interesting - however, the bike weighs 68 lbs - that is a lot of weight and probably you would need assistance. I am curious to see the new improved models to come.

I am more inclined to invest in a tri-motorcyle....

Words of wisdom ..."I feel happy of myself...." 

No comments:

Post a Comment