Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To BElieve or Not to Believe.....

In science,  "a common assumption of astrologers is that celestial placements can aid in the interpretation of past and present events, and in the prediction of the future."

I believe because I believe, I trust, I have faith and sometimes given the best of belief it seems the world has a different plan. And I muddle through waiting for a sign, a change,  something GOOD!

Then there are times when everything just falls into place with absolutely no effort at all.

Today was one of those days.  Thank you Lord!

I will not bore you with details - but this is the season to BELIEVE, so please do that!

"The essence of all that you appreciate is constantly flowing into your reality. As you find more things to appreciate, your state of appreciation opens more avenues to more for which to feel appreciation."  
from 'Ask  is Given' by  Esther & Jerry Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment