Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Revlon LOVE IS ON Million Dollar Challenge Week Two

We're in our second week of the Revlon LOVE IS ON Million Dollar Challenge and we're excited to let you know about another opportunity to win an extra $5,000 for our cause.
Here's how you can help...
For every 10 donations we get between September 29th and October 6th, we'll get an entry to win a $5,000 donation to our cause. And, there will be five winners.
The extra money would mean so, so much to our cause. So please, Click https://www.crowdrise.com/strengthforlife-revlon and give what you can. Remember, this one is all about the quantity of donations so the more times you donate, the better.
If you have any questions, please Email CrowdRise and they'll be ready to dig in.
Thanks so, so much for all your support.
Strength for Life

Read why this is important to us....



Rating:5stars      



I don't even know how to begin to say .....thank you .... 
My amazing journey with Strength For Life began with a newspaper article given to me by a friend. I took that info to my social worker and from there it was up to me 
to get actively involved in my healing . 

And I did.... 
Monday nights at Winthrop are fun 
Jacqui, you make me , us feel alive and loved through exercise . Thank you ! 
When I found out Strength For Life gives us a weekend of healing 
I couldn't believe it . 

I still can't believe it. 

What a beautiful ,kind , educational fun, amazing , active weekend I had . 
Not only did you , Debbie and Theresa exercise my body but also my mind . 
We had guest speakers that gave a food for thought , more like a feast ! 
We zumba'd ,had yoga and had the most enlightened reki experience. 
Thank you ! 

Since breast cancer I do my best to find the silver lining in life . Strength for life has been one of those big silver linings . 

With Gratitude, 
Catherine B.

To all those amazing ,strong women I met on the September 2015 weekend 
I am sending positive energy to your journey of healing . 
Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment