Friday, September 26, 2014

Rose-Ann's Strength for Life Challenge

Rose-Ann's Strength for Life Challenge

I, Rose-Ann Karasavas, am a cancer survivor of over 4 years
for which I thank God every day for bringing me through.

Rose-Ann Margiotta-Karasavas


I belong to Strength for Life which has given me so much  strength back to my body. It is very difficult to regain strength and rebuild your body again and exercise 
amazingly helps to do that. 

This group offers classes and equipment given to you (male or female with any type of cancer) at no cost. They also offer wellness weekends also free of charge.   They must rely on donations.  I therefore want to challenge my family and friends and for them to challenge their family and friends and so on to help get donations so needed for this cause.

I have chosen to perform a Tambourine routine today which has also been instrumental in building strength as it is exercise as well as praise and worship to God.


 Tuesday, September 30th 10:30 am
Brooklyn Bagels & Cafe
379 Route 25A, Rocky Point



The challenge is to be performed in a public place, alone or with some help,
to sing a song, or do a dance or play a musical instrument and
when complete send $10 to “Strength for Life” 
 902 Constance Lane, Port Jefferson, NY  11776.

So these classes can be offered to many more and we can get our lives back to 
healthy and strong.

If you are a cancer survivor call Jacqueline Errico @ 631-675-6513 
to find classes nearest you.

Please help Strength for Life to help others.

I offer this as praise and worship to God.

I thank God for my Christian family who are helping me today with the routine.


Thank you.

www.strengthforlifeNY.org

No comments:

Post a Comment