Thursday, March 14, 2013

Busy Busy Busy....

Hello All, so sorry to be MIA on the blog central but there are only so many hours and so much to do.

This link leads to the radio interview with Elyn Jacobs from Tuesday, March 12.  I shared the spotlight with Nancy Brennan, author of "Active Against Cancer".  Those of you who know Debbie and I - know I usually defer speaking to Debbie - however I managed to get the message out in my more 'staid' manner.

On Monday, both Debbie and I are speaking with Sandy Brewster of WBAB; and on Thursday Strength for Life is being interviewed for an article for GEM Magazine.

Hooray for press to get our message out there.

So how can you help Strength fro Life so I can have more time to blog ????

Come to  May 3rd Recognition Dinner Celebrating Survivors and Volunteers at Windows on the Lake, Lake Ronkonkoma. OR purchase an advanced 50/50  for $20 by contacting us at strengthforlife@optonline.net  win/win

We are always in need of gift basket items for the raffles, help us solicit gift items because the raffles bring in much needed support. We can forward a 'inkind' request letter and copy of our 501 (c) contact us at strengthforlife@optonline.net

And always, just keep us in your prayers and thoughts of good things for Strength for Life.






No comments:

Post a Comment