Friday, June 18, 2010

Please complete this survey for better medical management...

Just sharing some information for the good of all...........
Cancer Care Survey - Alicia Staley

"As most of you who have read my blogs and followed my saga know, I have struggled for so many years with my various cancer illnesses. Trying to balance my Doctor appointments, treatments, clinic visits, medications, diet and nutrition and many other aspects of my fight against cancer has become an almost insurmountable challenge. What appeared initially to be a routine medical process has turned out to be anything but that. So, I am trying to do something about it! Some really smart people are helping me to design a method to help me and others, like you, to really take control and manage my medical processes and MY LIFE, and, we are hoping, yours! We have some great thoughts on how to deliver better medical management, care, and information flow and would appreciate very much your thoughts and input.

Please take a few minutes and fill out our survey on behalf of The Awesome Cancer Survivor, and The Staley Foundation. This will assist us to move forward with cutting edge help and assistance to so many people. "

Signed,    Alicia Staley
http://staley.avxc.net/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including information about my survey!! Alicia Staley

    ReplyDelete