Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful each day.............

More than a week ago, I accepted a challenge to write each day what I was thankful for. It came about on Facebook - and a I, personally, find it difficult passing up a challenge. Well the first day, of course, it was personal - I was thankful for my daughter and the wonderful person she has become - yada, yada, yada (she is though). The feedback questioned whether I was hitting the bottle - because it came out of nowhere to many.

The original challenge stated it would be more difficult as the days neared Thanksgiving - however, I believe it has become easier. There are so many things to be thankful for - we just have to stop and notice them all.

Well today, I received an email from Sportsmith.net - that they would donate the necessary stability balls we need for our next class and the next wellness weekend. Awesome!

I noticed our stock had dwindled after the past wellness weekend and sent out an email - and Troy responded favorably to our request. If I only had that "staples" button - that was EASY!

Thank you Troy, thank you all that donated to Deesrun.com (over $3000); thank you all that donated to "Train the Trainer"; thank you my friends and family for being my friends and close family! Life is Good!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment